IGA Members offer a range of psychotherapeutic services in their private practices, including:
- Groups which meet on a once or twice weekly basis.
- Block therapy sessions which meet at weekends.
- Individual counselling and psychotherapy.
- Couple and family therapy.
- Supervision for members of the helping professions either individually or in groups.
- Groups for young adults and older people.
- Work with organisations, teams and staff groups.
- Work reflection.
It may be possible to put you in touch with IGA therapists who work in languages other than English.
How to contact us
Alternatively you can use our Find a Therapist
search function to contact a therapist or other IGA practitioner directly.