The Members of the IGA provide a wide range of services through their own private practices.
The search facility enables you to check what is available in an area, and contact details for the person/s found.
Only IGA members who deliver services will appear in this Members’ Register.
To use the search facility please click in the relevant box to see the search options.
You can search by:
- Service Type - therapy, supervision, development, special projects, etc.
- Non-IGA membership - such as UKCP, BPC
- Specialism - such as abuse, trauma, bereavement, depression, etc.
- Therapist Surname
- Postcode - your postcode or "use your location" button
- Radius search - x miles from the above postcode
If you are interested in commissioning a bespoke training course in the UK please contact the National Director of Training, Sarah Tucker on email@example.com
If you are interested in discussing an overseas course please contact the Chair of the International Courses Committee, Linde Wotton, on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the IGA to circulate a job advert to the membership please send a brief advert to the Communications and Events Administrator, Ruby Martin on email@example.com
If you require further information or assistance please call the IGA Office on 020 7431 2693.