Group analytic psychotherapy may be helpful to those who:
- Have problems in their relationships with others.
- Are isolated and find it difficult to make and maintain relationships.
- Suffer from anxiety, depression and other emotional difficulties.
- Suffer from work related stress.
- Need help in coming to terms with painful and traumatic events in their lives
- Lack self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Feel overwhelmed with life and unable to cope.
- Have difficulty in dealing with feelings of guilt, shame, frustration and anger, or experience a loss of meaning in their lives.
- Want to change unfulfilling aspects of their lives.
- Are interested in personal development and in developing their own creativity.
How to contact us
Alternatively you can use our Find a Therapist
search function to contact a therapist or other IGA practitioner directly.